Why HolyStar ? (International School @ Jakarta)
Our Student achievement:
Math, Drawing (Art), Swimming, Dancing, Singing, Spelling, Photography, Computer, Craft, Golf. Fashion. Music (Piano). Bible, etc.
Why our International Curriculum is the best ?
- Every student is unique, our curriculum treat each student according their character we called it individualize, please check the video above about our curriculum & download the brochures: One child at a time & Individualized Class
- Our Curriculum embrace Multiple Intelligence; We try to find student talent’s by join Student Convention, so our student learn a lot of skills like art ( http://holystar.sch.id/art/ ), craft ( http://holystar.sch.id/craft/ ), sport, performance, singing, music, photography (http://holystar.sch.id/photography/ ), computer, academic ( http://holystar.sch.id/academic/ ) etc. Please download: Student Convention 2015 Regulation to understand the program. As IQ test only measure Language & Math skills, Actually, there are 8 skills:
- words (linguistic intelligence)
- numbers or logic (logical-mathematical intelligence)
- pictures (spatial intelligence)
- music (musical intelligence)
- self-reflection (intrapersonal intelligence)
- a physical experience (bodily-kinesthetic intelligence)
- a social experience (interpersonal intelligence), and/or
- an experience in the natural world. (naturalist intelligence)
- We also educate student to control emotion (EQ) with our learning procedure.
- We conduct devotion every day & full worship every Wednesday to built up their SQ (Spiritual Quotient), they also need to memorize bible verse about 100 verses in 1 year. Every pace have 1 bible verse, in 1 year student finish about 70-80 paces, and they need to memorize 2 verses every week.
- Our minimum pace test is 80 (IQ), so we make sure our student fully understand about what they are learning, we called it Mastering.
- Our curriculum using Repeating Theory in study; in 1 pace, there are 3 check up, 1 self test, then they can do pace test. We DON”T conduct Mid Test & Final Test, we just conduct 70-80 pace test in 1 year + 4 small test every pace so total is 350-400 test in 1 year, we called it learning by Repeating.
- So HolyStar school help students to find their Intelligence, make character become habit (EQ) & depended to Jesus Christ (SQ). As HolyStar School use Accelerated Curriculum Education (ACE) that good for student want to continue their study in overseas or International University in Indonesia (http://holystar.sch.id/international-college-di-indonesia/), because they just learn 7-8 subjects/semester & the graduation certificate from Australia/USA.
Articles why choose HolyStar School ?
HolyStar School (Kindergarten – Level 12)
Jl. Raya Kebayoran Lama no 8
Jakarta Selatan, 12210
Tel. 62851 0500 2000 / 6221 530 6678
Our school use Accelerated Christian Education curriculum, International Curriculum from USA
International School Jakarta, International School Jakarta Barat, International School West Jakarta, International School South Jakarta, International School Jakarta Selatan.
How to choose International School in Jakarta ?
Why choose HolyStar Christian School Jakarta that using International Curriculum (USA) & use full english in the class ? Our Student achievement: Math, Drawing (Art), Swimming, Dancing, Singing, Spelling, Photography, Computer, Craft, Golf. Fashion. Music (Piano). Bible, etc. if you learn about psychology you’ll understand, especially if you are in education or developmental psychology, why our International Curriculum is the best ? Every student is unique, our curriculum treat each student according
HolyStar is English School that affordable with the best international curriculum in Jakarta
HolyStar Christian School is English School that affordable with the best International curriculum in Jakarta. HolyStar Christian School using The Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or School of Tomorrow (SOT) curriculum provides opportunity for both student and teacher directed individualized learning. Students using this Biblically based curriculum are encouraged to progress at their own rate in order to reach their full potential in Christ. HolyStar School